Shipping and Returns
DELIVERIES WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA:
Zellenartshop uses courier services to deliver our products to clients.
The shipping cost is indicated on the checkout page before purchase. For courier delivery, the cost is calculated by using API from Fastway – though there are exceptions to this e.g. if the order contains one or more of a few selected large, bulky items. When the order contains any of these items shipping will have to be quoted. This applies mainly to our larger product range of paints. For all large parcels or exceptionally remote locations, we will quote on a case by case basis. Where the Zellenartshop accepts your order, The Zellenartshop will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than a maximum of 30 days from receiving your payment (“Delivery Period”). However, parcels will generally be sent out within 2-3 working days of your payment being made. It then generally takes about 1-7 working days for the parcel to reach you. Timelines depend on your location. Zellenartshop will pack and ship your parcel as soon as funds are cleared into our account.
We will notify you if we are unable to deliver within the delivery period. You may then, within seven days of being notified, choose whether or not to cancel your order. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
DELIVERIES OUTSIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA:
If you would like delivery outside of South Africa, it’s unlikely that we would be able to assist with courier arrangements, but we would be happy to prepare your purchase for collection by your own courier or shipping company.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call on 071 100 8624.
1. Incorrect delivery address provided by customer
Zellenartshop will not be held responsible should parcels be signed for and collected at the delivery address provided.
If the parcel is returned to Zellenartshop we will then contact, you to reschedule the shipping. Please note that you will need to pay the delivery fee again before the parcel is re-shipped to you. Therefore, it is essential that you ensure that the correct shipping address is provided.
Zellenartshop will accept the following returns:
1. If the product shipped has a defect or a manufacturing problem.
2. If an incorrect item was shipped.
Should you have a valid reason to return the product, please notify Zellenartshop within 30 days of the product being shipped.
Notification after 30 days will result in the return not being authorised by Zellenartshop.
Please be sure to read the product specifications before placing an order as Zellenartshop will not accept the return of an undesired item ordered.
1. Contact Zellenartshop by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephonically (071 100 8624) about the problem encountered.
Zellenartshop requires the following conditions:
- A legitimate invoice or proof of purchase (order number/transaction number) is required to prove the purchase.
- The item is still in its original packaging and has not been used.
Should you return an item that is faulty or has a manufacturing fault, the following conditions prevail:
- A legitimate invoice or proof of purchase (order number/transaction number) is required to prove the purchase
- The item has not been abused and instructions as to its use have been adhered to.
- In cases of uncertainty as to the reason for the fault or damage, the item needs to be sent back to the supplier for consideration to prove the fault or damage.
2. If Zellenartshop authorises the return, the product must be shipped back to Zellenartshop, in the original condition, within 7 days, to PO BOX 60, Kleimond,7195.
3. Once the return has been received by Zellenartshop, you will either be refunded, or a replacement item will be shipped. This will depend on what is agreed between Zellenartshop and you.